Android devices are prone to lagging or slowing down. Even if you have bought a high end device, there are chances that your phone will lag or slow down after a few months. This happens due to the clutter of apps, media files, bloatware and cache that is stored in your phone. Unknowingly, you all confiscate your phone memory and make it slower and inefficient.
However, you may follow a few tricks and get it run back at full speed. So, rescue your smartphone and improve its efficiency and performance. With the expert android tweaks, you may optimize your android device and boost its speed instantly.
Simple and Easy Android Tips to Improve Your Android’s Performance
Here are the easy and simple tricks through which you may reclaim your phone storage, save battery and improve phone’s speed.
1. Uninstall TheBloatwares and Unused Apps
Bloatwares are the system software that comes pre-installed from the phone manufacturer’s end. Most of these apps are not used frequently by the users and cluttes the system storage or drain the battery in the background. Thus, it is always recommended to remove the bloatwares that you don’t use. As bloatwarescan not be uninstalled or entirely removed, you need to disable them.
To disable the bloatwares, follow these steps:
- Navigate to device Settings>>Application Manager or Apps.
- Scroll down and search for the apps that you don’t use.
- Select on the app you want to disable and tap on Disable option.
- You will get a message warning about the risk of disabling the app. Click on Yes.
Similarly, there are few apps in your phone that you have installed but do not use now. Uninstall these apps and reclaim the storage space to improve your android speed and battery life. To uninstall the apps from your phone use the above mentioned steps of disabling apps and click on Uninstall. Or follow these steps:
- Install the best Android Phone Cleaner appand click on the App Manager option.
- Tap on the Uninstall option at the side of the app.
2. Clean the Cache App Data
Cache data helps android devices to launch apps quickly. However, over the passage of time, the cache data clutters the storage space and slows down the smartphone.
To clear this cache data for the individual apps from your phone, follow these steps.
- Navigate to device Settings>> Apps or Application Manager.
- Slide over the “All” tab and tap on the app to view the Cache data.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
To clear the entire app cache, follow the steps,
- Navigate to Settings>>Storage.
- Tap on Cached Data.
- Click on Ok.
3. Update the Android OS
To improve your Android device efficiency, it is important to keep your android device’s version up to date. Updating your android version gives you access to new updates, latest features, better security patches, fixed bugs, improved connectivity and much more. It significantly improves efficiency of your operating system and makes your phone perform faster and smoother.
To update your Android OS, you should follow these steps.
- Navigate to Settings>>About Phone.
- Tap on System Update to search for any update.
- If there is an update available, you will find Install Now or Install option (depending upon OS version).
- Tap to Install the latest Android OS version.
4. Optimize Phone’s Battery
A good android device has an efficient battery life. Thus, to make your phone more productive and work longer, you need to optimize your phone battery. Stop the resource hungry apps and force stop them to stop your phone from draining faster.
To monitor battery drainage and force stop the battery draining apps, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Settings>> Battery
- Tap on Battery usage. You will find a list of apps with their battery usage percentage.
- Tap on the apps and Force Stop or Disable the app from background running.
However, you may not always monitor the apps and take time to restrict their running in the background. Therefore, it is suggested to use Battery booster or android cleaner apps with battery boosting options to automatically restrict the background running battery-draining apps.
5. Clear Home Screen and Reduce Widgets
Do not clutter your smartphone’s homescreen with lots of icons,widgets and heavy wallpaper. Keep things minimal. Do not use a live HD wallpaper or widget as they continuously utilize your phone resources and drains your battery. Clean away the unused icons and keep the widgets that are essential.
To reduce widgets, follow these steps.
- Press and hold the widget that you want to remove.
- You will see the Remove option on the top of your screen.
- Move your finger to drag the widget onto the “Remove” option.
6. Reclaim Storage Space
To perform faster and smoother, your android device requires space and resources. Thus, free up the memory space and let your phone breathe in. To do this, clear the photos, videos or other files that are not of use. You may also use Google cloud storage to backup and clear the files from your smartphone. For this purpose, you may download Google File Management app- Files and detect the unnecessary files on your phone. If you want to clear the media files that are similar and blur, you may use Duplicate Cleaner apps or a good android phone cleaner that can help you to do that.
So, now you have everything to make your Android device faster and smoother. Do not wait anymore. Follow the aforementioned tips and get a fast and improved android phone within a few minutes.
Please visit here to read more articles.